> Horeca New Business Models Awards 2021
We reward Horeca innovation!
The HORECA NEW BUSINESS MODELS AWARDS are focused to recognize the work, leadership and transformation of those companies that are committed to innovation in the horeca sector focusing on the areas of business model, new products, equipment, communication management, processes operational, marketing or customer experience.
Gala Horeca New Business Models Awards 2021: March 23rd, 2021
- Rosendo Mila: From Offline to Online with the same flavor as always.
- Freshperts: Freshperts revolutionizes the delivery sector with its app. Food delivery lovers can now combine different kitchens in one order!
- Unilever Food Solutions: Telepizza and The Vegetarian Butcher, launch “Las Veguis”, Telepizzas and 100% vegetable nuggets so that all consumers have their place at the table.
Design & Experience
- MANERO, neoclassical bar for those who want to enjoy tapas gastronomy, in a sophisticated, unique and singular environment.
- CONCEPT HOTEL GROUP, hotels that are much more than buildings where people spend the night.
- THE FOODIE GARAGE, a culinary market, adapted to the times, within a mechanical workshop of the 60s.
- Barry Callebaut: The Barry Callebaut Group through Mona Lisa, its global decoration brand, offers the first personalized and 3D printed chocolate to scale.
- Findus: The revolution has arrived with Green Cuisine !. All the good of vegetables with a range of products 0% meat, 100% flavor
- Alacarte, the first automated device that reduces the alcoholic content and calories of any drink while preserving the essence of the original.
- Maybein: the reservation app for the best restaurants that also warns of canceled tables last minute
- GOIKO. In times of COVID-19, GOIKO launched SIP, a Delivery and Take Away technological solution that allows you to track orders and avoid crowds.
- URBAN AIR PURIFIER: air purifier with digital display and high air flow for all environments.
New business model
- Resilience restoration and services. From bowl to d, origin, the new gastronomic all-in-one with the best of each house and Chamberí’s dark kitchen.
- Gallery Hoteles, refocuses the strategy in times of crisis by creating the first coliving in a hotel.
- Nua Smart Restaurant: The first Smart Restaurant in Europe
People Product Planet
- Bumerang Takeaway, offers a reusable packaging system for takeaway and delivery with a digital solution through a mobile app without deposit.
- Aloha Poké, the first chain of pokés restaurants that connects with people and the planet through its product.
- Pascual – water baking box.