> Share your expertise at Hospitality 4.0 Congress 2023
Take the stage of Hospitality 4.0 Congress Increase your influence in the Horeca sector together with more than 600 international experts and share your leadership vision, ideas, innovative solutions and success stories with more than 35,000 entrepreneurs and executives in the sector who seek to reinvent and optimize their hospitality businesses.
> We are looking for Horeca speakers, submit!
We are looking for entrepreneurs, companies, social innovators, research centers, universities, public or non-governmental organizations, consortiums (public-private) and professionals with innovative ideas, research, analysis, studies, visions and solutions for innovation in the Horeca sector in some of the following categories.
· New/ reinvented business models:
New concepts and innovative, scalable, profitable and sustainable business models in any of the following segments of the Horeca channel:
• Franchises, groups or collective catering:
– A scalable model of success.
– A different millennial market.
– Position a new differentiated gastronomic space.
– Success oriented to MICE.
• Bars and Cafeterias.
• Specific models of Food on Demand (dark kitchens, cook rooms, logistics …).
• New gastronomic spaces such as restaurants in hotels, airports, shopping centers, food courts or outdoor spaces that provide a new proposal for the client for its gastronomic offer or its uniqueness.
• Architecture or interior projects in unique, differential, sustainable spaces with a high impact on the positioning of the business
• Hotel and restaurant spaces where technology occupies a priority part of the experience, or in which the technology or the digital application have a key relevance for operations or marketing.
Companies whose products or services are based on technology with the aim of improving the customer experience:
• Technological products or services that improve the management of hospitality businesses in one of these areas: sales and Revenue, marketing, operations, purchases, human resources and customer experience.
• Solutions or systems focused on data analytics for decision making: big data, small data, business intelligence…
• Artificial intelligence and robotic applied to logistic, distribution, production, customer service…
• Domotic Solutions for hotels and other establishments to improve customer experience.
· People, Product, Planet
Business models, products or services that are aligned with the Sustainable Development Objective (SDO) in:
• Facilities or infrastructure
• Sustainability policies or circular economy.
• Corporate or institutional improvement programs for people and teams.
• Initiatives to improve the customer experience through sustainability.
• Branding programs and strategies to connect with customer values.
· Management & Operations
Strategies and action plans in hotels, restaurants and other types of business to:
• Optimize processes in purchasing, supply chain and production.
• Operations monitoring and decision making dashboards.
• Organize production processes, designing and managing facilities, equipment and people.
• IImprove food and beverage profitability.
• Implementing dynamic pricing systems or revenue enhancement.
– Marketing, Sales & Communication
• Marketing strategies to increase sales, brand generation, experience, etc.
• Neuromarketing applied to offer and menu design.
• Upselling, cross-selling, smart/dynamic pricing strategies.
• Online reputation management.
• Social media campaigns to increase sales, customer acquisition and loyalty.
• Innovative and creative use of digital marketing and new communication channels.
– Innovative Solutions
• Food & Beverage Solutions: Food or drinks that offer differential value.
• Smart Kitchens & Equipment: machinery and equipment with latest technology that facilitate greater connectivity, energy efficiency, usability and homogeneity and quality in production.
• Design & Experience: furniture, kitchenware, textiles or other decorative elements that provide a unique and differential environment and experience.
• Take away & delivery: Innovative and sustainable packaging solutions that allow maintaining the quality of products during transport until consumption.
> Deadlines to take in consideration
The deadlines to take in consideration are:
- Proposals entry Deadline:
January 10, 2023 January 20, 2023CALL FOR SPEAKERS CLOSED!
- Selected proposals confirmation deadline: confirmations will be on January 23, 2023