Horeca New Business Models Awards 2023
The HORECA NEW BUSINESS MODELS AWARDS are focused to recognize the work, leadership and transformation of those companies that are committed to innovation in the horeca sector focusing on the areas of business model, new products, equipment, communication management, processes operational, marketing or customer experience.
Technological Innovation by Caixabank:
- Bronze Platform for its set of technological solutions aimed at improving the profitability, quality and speed of operations, monitoring and automating processes in kitchens. Monitoring, assistance and automation for restaurants using deeptech (AI and Vision) to optimise their operations.
Product Innovation by Mahou San Miguel & Hostelería de España:
- Sanmy for alcoholic gummy bears, ready to eat cocktails.
Design & Experience by Coca-Cola:
- UMusic Hotel Madrid for offering unique and immersive musical experiences. 5-star hotel located in the same complex as the Albéniz Theatre.
People Product Planet by Unilever Food Solutions – Away From Home:
- Bunzl Distribution Spain for ‘Grupo Saona and Bunzl towards Sustainable Catering’ – Reducing the Catering Carbon Footprint and changing consumption patterns is possible.
Business Development by Heineken:
- Saona Group for its sustained growth and sustainable development.
New Business Models by Alimentos de España:
- Cuyna for being the first multi-brand restaurant operator in Southern Europe for delivery.