We reward Horeca innovation!
The HORECA NEW BUSINESS MODELS AWARDS are focused to recognize the work, leadership and transformation of those companies that are committed to innovation in the horeca sector focusing on the areas of business model, new products, equipment, communication management, processes operational, marketing or customer experience.
The proposals that will be considered and admitted to participate in these awards must respond to the following topics:
- Innovation: innovative products or services in food, equipment, household goods, machinery, technology for restaurants and / or hotels.
- People, Product, Planet: companies and professionals with better sensitivity towards the challenge of energy efficiency, sustainability, food waste prevention or the circular economy.
- Business: inspiring models of new creation and growth models by national / international expansion.
- DIGITAL HORECA: digital or technological projects or solutions aimed to improve management, operations, marketing or customer experience in the Hospitality sector.
- PRODUCT / DISRUPTIVE SERVICE: products, solutions or disruptive services that offer an improvement in the quality of the service and the final perception of the client.
- DESIGN & EXPERIENCE: interior design projects which generate a better operational and / or customer experience.
- PEOPLE, PRODUCT, PLANET: projects related to Corporate Social Responsibility contemplating the improvement of conditions for people, products and the planet.
- INDEPENDENT/ ORGANIZED NATIONAL/ INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (2 WINNERS): companies that have led a remarkable transformation or growth in their segment.
- NEW BUSINESS MODEL: new concepts and innovative and disruptive business models for the Horeca sector.
- INNOVATION IN THE HEALTHCARE SECTOR: innovative projects or solutions aimed to improve management, operations, marketing or customer experience in the healthcare sector.
Entry proposals: January 3, 2020 at 23:59:00 CET
Finalists candidates will be informed during the week of January 27, 2020
Gala Dinner Horeca New Business Models Awards 2020: February 25, 2020 at 20:30 CET