HIP 2020 is a gathering at IFEMA in Madrid (February 24th – 26th 2020) dedicated to innovation, digital transformation and emerging trends in the hospitality and food service industries (HORECA) where LABe – Digital Gastronomy Lab, an initiative by Basque Culinary Center will host the Digital Gastronomy & Hospitality Startup Forum: a showcase for synergizing and networking with a global, yet specialized, audience, including business leaders, potential partners and investors, and young entrepreneurs.
This forum is looking for disruptive and emerging projects that will impact both the back and front-offices of gastronomy and hospitality in the future: technology like big data, data analysis, artificial intelligence, IoT, robotics and other new equipment, automation, 3D-printing of food and other products, blockchain, mixed reality, etc.
Startups finalists 2020
- Diet Creator https://www.diet-creator.com/ Software for nutritionists, food industry and academia. Our algorithm calculates nutritional values of recipes and menus, including allergens and labeling according to European, North American and Latin American health services.
- Macco Robotics https://www.maccorobotics.com/ Humanoid robotics for food tech. We robotize kitchens and integrate robotic-kiosks to prepare and serve beverages.
- ClowID https://clowid.com/ First transversal solution that gets rid of paper tickets and receipts: for retail stores, restaurant and other type of companies. 100% free for end-users.
- Goaz https://goazsocial.com Social travel network where the users will have first hand recommendations about places to visit, eat, sleep or guided tours.
- YonomadApp https://yonomad.app Platform to book flexible workspaces (offices, coworkings, restaurants and cafes), for digital nomads looking for internet connection and a comfortable place to gather or work
- HotelBreak http://www.hotelbreak.es Marketplace of services and hotel underused facilities to make them more profitable. For tourists and locals who want to enjoy at hotels without overnight stay.
- Red Trucks https://www.redtrucks.es Global solution for the street food market: RedTrucks connects food trucks and locations with high dining potential to help food trucks generate more revenue and help locations boost catering offerings and generate more well-being. We also digitize this market segment with a mobile solution (Feast by RedTrucks) for ordering and payment.
- Cloud Reputation http://cloudreputation.ai/ AI based Reputation management platform. Our main goal is to automate the reputation management so companies can put it in auto-pilot using our AI-System.
- Goxo https://www.goxofood.com We create ordering and loyalty apps for restaurants. They can get their branded customized app in 24h to offer their own online service for delivery, take away and on site ordering. Thanks to our intelligent data platform, restaurants get access to all their customers insights and can offer them a unique and personalized experience. Appgrade your restaurant now!
- Controliza https://www.controliza.com/ Smart, AI-powered purchasing system for hospitality businesses.
- Offeat http://www.offeatapp.com Food delivery for companies with centralized shipment in smart, isothermal boxes (IoT), installed at the offices, where employees can pick up their meal just by introducing the order code.
- Gelt Cash https://geltcash.com/ The App that allows users to withdraw cash at stores.
Official inauguration of the II Digital Gastronomy & Hospitality Startup Forum
Taste of the Future: What's next for Restaurant & Hospitality Tech ?
Case Studies at LABe Restaurant, a lab for Open Innovation, experimentation and testing in real context
Panel conversation: “Digital Gastronomy in 10 key points: what experts think” – With LABe International Expert Network members
DG&H Startup Award - Winner selection & award ceremony